WE OUT HERE

Well I’ll start this one out how I started my last one from my last expedition. Mom…I’m alive!!
It’s surreal to be back here in India! Traveling this time was pretty rough though, not going to lie. Not sleeping before being at the airport at 4:30 am was a mistake and I did not miss the airplane food! I was struggling by the time we got to Dharmsala and we weren’t done traveling yet! We had a 5 hour bus ride to get to Chamba! I barely had any sleep and my food intake consisted of Indian KFC and a pudding pouch. The bus ride was pretty bumpy and tons of turns going up the mountain and let’s just say I felt pretty sick. So I grabbed my sleeping bag and flopped down between the bus seats on the ground and finally slept! Let just say that it wasn’t a high point in the trip! Haha but I got through it!
Our adventure here in India has just started but its already been filled with many laughs and great memories but also some sketchy moments! Like we said in my last group…Shindia happens! Where we are staying is pretty sweet and we have an amazing view here in the mountains. I’m taking a lot of pictures and videos that I can’t wait to share with you guys! Lindsay, Jordyn, and I are making video diaries that are probably only funny to us but that’s okay! I love my group and I love India! I can’t wait to meet the kids here! I’m excited for these next two weeks!
To my friends and family back home, I will probably write again but I can’t thank you guys enough for helping me get here once again! I feel so happy here in India even while laying on a dirty bus floor! Hope all is good back home and you don’t miss me too much. See you all in two weeks my nillas! Haha

Paula Plazas

Comments

Popular Posts